Conditions of Use
We ask users of this website to familiarize themselves with the conditions of use listed below, and to use this website accordingly. We shall consider all users of this website to have accepted the conditions of use listed below, and we ask any users who are unable to accept these conditions to refrain from any further use.
We reserve the right to revise these conditions without prior notification. Since we do not notify users in person of the details of such revisions, we recommend that users check this page occasionally.
- 1. Copyright
- All content included on this website is the property of Gekkeikan or other rights holders who have awarded use of copyright to Gekkeikan, and is protected by Japan's Copyright Law and other laws.
- Reproduction of the content of this website through download or printout, etc. is permitted only for personal use. Use or reproduction on other websites or publications beyond the scope allowed by relevant laws is not permitted without our prior consent.
- We may send replies to user inquiries and information of various types either directly or through an outsourcee in the form of emails etc. to users who have agreed to receive such information. The copyright of all content of such emails belongs to Gekkeikan, and we ask users to refrain from its use or reproduction on other websites or publications without our prior consent.
- 2. Trademarks and design elements
- All trademarks and design elements (service marks, logos, etc.) included on this website are the property of Gekkeikan or other rights holders who have awarded use of copyright to Gekkeikan, and their use is not permitted without the prior consent of the rights holders.
- 3. Links
- There are no limitations placed on the provision of links to this website, and no notification of links is required. However, we may, either before or after the fact, refuse links or request their removal depending on the contents of the website on which the link is placed (such as websites that we consider to be offending public order and morals or otherwise inappropriate), or the manner in which the link is provided. We bear no liability for any damages or other problems occurring in relation to links to our website.
- 4. Disclaimer
- We take the greatest care to provide correct information on this website, but Gekkeikan bears no liability for incorrect information, or for problems arising from the use of this website (including software or hardware malfunctions or other damages).
- Please note that we may change the contents of this website, or cease operation of this website temporarily or permanently without prior notification. Gekkeikan bears no liability for any damages arising for whatever reason from changes made to this website, or cessation of its operation.
- When using websites other than ours that have been accessed through links on our website, please observe the conditions of use of the websites accessed. Gekkeikan bears no liability for the contents of websites accessed through links on our website, or for any damages arising from the use of said websites.
- 5. Personal information and privacy
- 6. Governing laws
- Interpretation and application of this website and its conditions of use are governed by the laws of Japan.
Date enacted: October 1, 2004
Date revised: September 6, 2005
Gekkeikan Sake Company, Ltd.